[Mobile][Social] sing-along and create your own MTV in spotify - 'Karaokefy to rival TikTok!

First of all, it's really great to have the lyrics of the songs made available in Spotify. I can actually sing-along with my fave artist and sing my fave songs.  This gave me an Idea -  It would be even greater if users can actually sing their favorite songs in Spotify app (Karaokefy!) and be able to record videos of themselves or their friends singing - be able to do their own MTV in Spotify. They can upload it in social media. Spotify will be everywhere and it would be massive exposure for Spotify. Users can record music videos at home, use virtual backgrounds or they can record while outdoors, like your own MTV in Paris with the Eiffel tower as background! Imagine, even with covid-19, you and your friends can sing together and make a video of it. It would be amazingly enjoyable and fun during these times of social distancing.  I hope Spotify can look into this and level up. This can rival and trounce TikTok! All the best!

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @squarebrix!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-08-22

Marked as new idea.

Please check this related Idea:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Social-Karaoke-mode/idi-p/4890210

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @squarebrix!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂