[Mobile][Your Library] Podcasts and music organisation

I have been a premium for a while now and enjoy Spotify.  For a long time I have not been happy with the inability to organise my music library directly from the app.  This still needs to be addressed from a computer (ie playlist in files and the addition of new playlist).   Secondly with the growth and addition of podcasts to the app Spotify is just a big jumble/mess of music and podcast suggestions.  My suggestion is to separate podcasts and music within the app (or at least  have the ability to do this) with podcasts contained in its on own area.  At the moment the suggestions on the main screens are just overwhelming and disorganised.   Thanks. 

Updated on 2021-08-03

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely: “One change request per idea.”

Similar ideas have already been suggested - It's well worth adding your vote to show your support:

If that's not what you are looking for, you can submit your idea(s) again, making sure you adhere to the above guidelines.

Comments
Mike_TDF

I totally agree with this idea! Thank you, whomever you are for submitting it!

@Spotify

I was looking to see if someone already submited somethign like this, because those podcasts make want to cancel my subscription every time. Especially when i get bombarded with podcasts from people i do not like or agree with. I find it really offensive to be forced, while paying a Premium subscription, to see some anoying faces or stuff i have 0 interest in, EVERY DAY! 

We are paying for this service so it's at least common sense, to let us customize what we see on our homepage! We need to see what WE want, not what you think we want, or **bleep** that you need to promote for $$$!

Cheers!

Xenia
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-08-03

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely: “One change request per idea.”

Similar ideas have already been suggested - It's well worth adding your vote to show your support:

If that's not what you are looking for, you can submit your idea(s) again, making sure you adhere to the above guidelines.