Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Open jams and being able to add friends

So i frequently listen to music with my friends by starting a jam but the way to set it up is quite uncomfortable, to always have to send invites over an exterior application (like whatsapp, snapchat ect). I suggest being able to add friends, which can simply join your jam. There could also be a feature like an open or closed jam( like a party on a playstation) and everyone can enter open jams, when only invitees can join private jams. Thank you

Updated on 2024-02-12

Hey @Arthur_Michotte,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely One change request per Idea.

When one post includes several feature requests, it becomes hard to keep track of and update them. If you have more than one idea, you can make a new idea submission for each one. This way we’ll know exactly which idea folks are voting for.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks!

Comments
AlejaR
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-02-12

Hey @Arthur_Michotte,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely One change request per Idea.

When one post includes several feature requests, it becomes hard to keep track of and update them. If you have more than one idea, you can make a new idea submission for each one. This way we’ll know exactly which idea folks are voting for.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks!