Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Spotify for Nintendo Switch

I know the hardware is relatively new, but I STRONGLY feel it could benefit both Spotify and Nintendo if an app was produced for the Nintendo Switch.

Thanks for listening.

Updated on 2023-03-30

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We've discussed this idea and while it is interesting, we aren't able to prioritize it (don't have any immediate plans to implement this).

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More info on why your idea has been closed can be found here.

Comments

Please Spotify just do that. I like Spotify very much and would like to hear songs while I'm playing Nintendo Switch! Hope you guys make it on there asap!!!!

Goodman
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-12-04

Hey folks, Spotify staff here.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.
It should also be noted that we typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas.

7ba4sw26ep0sw8n9vpvs

We need Spotify on Nintendo switch pls

7ba4sw26ep0sw8n9vpvs

I want to listen to spotify on Nintendo switch plss

MM138

I am a user who uses Spotify a lot and I have been waiting for the Spotify application for Nintendo Switch for a long time, when will the collaboration between Nintendo and Spotify start? On Xbox and PlayStation the application is present, it would be time to bring it to Nintendo consoles as well.

joey30

hi

joey30

hi

SteveFinn12
Gangstarprophet

Yeah music music integrated with video game system cool

Alex
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2023-03-30

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We've discussed this idea and while it is interesting, we aren't able to prioritize it (don't have any immediate plans to implement this).

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More info on why your idea has been closed can be found here.