Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

[Playlists] Blend albums

Hi, my idea would be to blend two or more albums by the same and different artists. Without having to create a playlist and select song by song. I would like to open Spotify, select two or more albums by different artists and blend them together to listen to randomly. The idea would not be to save this as a playlist, but a different way to choose what you want to hear that day. Because the next day I don't want that same playlist, and I don't even want to have to make a new one or look for one. I just want a new possibility to listen. Nothing but the moment.

Updated on 2022-08-21

Hey @kadu8x262 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Comments
Somi29

A feature that let listeners blend two (or more) albums                                                                                                                                    Sometimes, you want to listen to two albums at the same time as you can't choose one.

This happened to me but I hadn't had an option to do so. For example, I wanted to cry to "Love Goes" by Sam Smith, but at the same time, I wanted to vibe to "reputation" by Taylor Swift. 

Recently, Spotify added its new feature "Blend". It's really good but it wouldn't let the listeners "blend two (or more) albums".

OscarDC
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-05-22

Hello @kadu8x262,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. Also, we've updated the title of your idea so that other users can find it easier.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

osornios
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2022-08-21

Hey @kadu8x262 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂