Announcements

[Playlists] Highlight tracks

You even just have these few  tracks in a playlist you really like and want other people to hear? Well I have and I kind of wish there was a feature where someone could potentially highlight specific tracks in their own playlist that they really like and want their listeners to look out for. Almost like a "creator's favorites" kind of thing. The people that listen to the playlist will then be like "Oh so they like this song, maybe I should check it out"

Updated on 2022-07-12

Hey @jackstolo 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Comments
Noah
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-05-29

Hey @jackstolo,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

I’ve marked this as a new suggestion and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how your feedback reaches Spotify can be found here.

Have a nice day 🙂

osornios
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2022-07-12

Hey @jackstolo 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Env: prod