Share Album | song | playlist - return link labels for Whatsapp

Hi,

Not a new idea, but it would be great if you could return the old link labels when you share albums, playlists, songs etc via Whatsapp.

Specifically now when you go Share > Post to... > more > then Whatsapp, it just posts the Spotify URL, with no album or song title.

Even if you fill any information into the "Post to.." dialogue box, this is not copied into the Whatsapp message.

This worked fine in a previous releases, but is now broken.

Many thanks,

Updated: 2016-01-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
jimble

Yeah this has been bugging me recently too.....i often share tracks/playlists with friends and now have no record of what ive actually sent to them without clicking through every link!

would be great to see that fucntionality back in again.

Harpy
Oh, I thought I was the only one having that problem. Good to know I am not alone even if it doesn't solve the issue..
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-01-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!