[Social] CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION Joe Rogan is bad for america

I have cancelled my subscription . I have been a subscriber for years but I now find that I need to do the proper thing and cancel. I have loved your service and always thought that you guys had a good thing going. It is clear that you have decided now to support someone that only projects untruths that are aimed at making money at the expense of our national security. This man may as well be working for Russia, China or Iran. In the end the trash that spews from his mouth is more damaging to this country and to our union as a people than anything are enemies might say to convince us to believe in something dangerous. The problem is that he is a trusted source to people and herein lies the danger, the deception. If you choose to continue down the socially destructive path then it will be necessary for me to contact as many people as I can to do as I have done,, CANCEL my subscription. I will gladly retract when you CANCEL ROGAN!!!%%^&*^%%^^&..

Updated on 2022-02-08

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We'll have to close this submission since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: "No pricing, subscription or content related requests."

If you have questions on our Content policies for creators, you can find more information in our Newsroom article here.

Take care.

Comments
jbloke2

Your loss. Go hang out with Neil Young. "A southern man don't need you around anyhow" ~ Lynyrd Skynyrd

BizzyRae

WELL SAID, JBloke2!  And I say to the Spotify Staff, GOOD FOR FOR HOLDING YOUR GROUND ON FREE SPEECH!  The doctors and medical experts who are speaking out deserve to be heard.  Our government is 

"silencing" far too many highly credentialed physicians.  

skeeler
No need for me to argue with you on this, you and your bloke you will need
to live or die by the hand of natural selection.. It's sort of like nature
getting the ultimate justice by getting rid of the bad DNA,, bye bye. But
wait, you are victimizing your fellow Americans with the threat you weild
much like a drunk person with a loaded gun or driving a car and maybe
hitting an innocent person who had the right to live. Infringement is not
American. Ok look,, go on out there and risk your life but give a break for
your fellow Americans who didn't ask or deserve being infected by a
possibly deadly virus.. I know you are big boys now and won't let anyone
tell you what to do. Time to grow up and be real men..Grow up boys!Please
type your reply above this line -##
Yordan
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-02-08

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We'll have to close this submission since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: "No pricing, subscription or content related requests."

If you have questions on our Content policies for creators, you can find more information in our Newsroom article here.

Take care.