Announcements

[Social] Connect with Followers

Music is the universal language. So if I see more and more followers that means we are on the same level because they like my style, my way to select music and making great play lists. It's a motivation to continue that way. I'd like to get in touch with them because it will help to communicate and sharing more than now , it would open the network of Spotify 

Best regards 

Kees Kool

Updated on 2018-10-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-11-04

Marked as new idea.

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-10-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Env: prod