Sort by Plays

Option to Search/Sort by Number of Plays.
A playlist (like Top 50) to know the songs that have been played the most number of times (all time).

Updated on 2022-09-11

Hello!

Your idea has been a Good Suggestion for a while but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. To keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

Comments
Yordan
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-03-08

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

jrham

I wanted this option, especially when looking an an artists album. I very much wish I could sort an album by its most popular songs instead of eyeballing the numbers. Perhaps not being able to do this encourages your to listen to the whole album, but how are we to know.

Mendelj3

This would be really handy in the Liked Songs section, so you can easily listen to the music you haven't heard in a while.

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2022-04-01

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Sebax_aka_walker

Remember Google Play Music? It told you how many times had you heard a song

Davidoff691

i Would like this options in All the playlsit and also in Favorite songs !!!!!

Luan
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2022-09-11

Hello!

Your idea has been a Good Suggestion for a while but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. To keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.