Spotify Radio on Partner Devices

Have recently purchased an Onkyo TX515 and the builtin spotify function is great but there is no Spotify radio.  I understand this is the same for all Spotify partner devices.

Would be really great if there was a genre and artist based radio function for the partner devices like the desktop app. 

For the Onkyo and I imagine for the other devices it is harder to search for artists and albums etc then it is on the desktop app.  Therefore want the most simplest way to get music playing which is with the radio function.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
GongJon
Casual Listener

Yes, I also have a Onkyo TX Nr 515 and I really miss the Spotify artist radio.

RobPope

I have an Onkyo 709 and would really like to see this feature. It would salsa be great if you could shuffle playlists 

Kunalks76
Please add the Spotify Radio functionality to the Spotify app for Onkyo receivers.
jtm32804

I agree...please add the Spotify Radio functionality for the Onkyo receiver applications.  Miss that feature.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!