Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscription] Loyalty Program: Discount for Long Term Subscribers

For subscribers that dont have a lapse in their subscriptions - an incentive could be that every year you get 10% of your subscription price up to 50% off after 5 years of continuous membership!

Updated on 2023-03-30

Hey everyone,

It seems that this idea ended up in the wrong board accidentally, so we're bringing it back.

We're keeping the previous Case Closed status, as we don't have any immediate plans to implement this. As soon as we have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here.

Take care.

Comments
juansduque

@__spo__ just said keep dreaming users it is not possible with this answer ''2014-05-14 Thanks for your feedback guys--this is a great idea. At the moment though we're going to mark this as "Not right now". However we will definitely come back to this idea and let you know if we have any updates. Keep the kudos coming--we appreciate all of your enthusiasm and ideas.''   

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2017-07-04

Hi @ukmikep we revisited your idea and brought your feedback to our teams again. We still don't have plans for a Loyalty Program so we're keeping it at 'Not Right Now'. We will of course continue to watch this idea as it grows and gets comments though. If we launch a Loyalty Program for Spotify we will be sure to update this thread so you're all aware. Thanks!

kazem4potify

AhmadiAhmadi

kazem196@gmail.com 

Charmaine73-ca

I can't seem to cancell my premium subscriptin

voidoidson

I'm a Spotify fan, and would love to see a point-based system for Spotify lovers. This is a great service, and recognizing loyal customers is always a plus. I fell on hard times and lost my subscription, but the kind people at Spotify helped me out. I'm basically dedicated at this point. Let the music be first (after second-to-none service).  🙂

aurorasz

Agree!

kazem4potify
Spoiler

@AARGHB wrote:

For subscribers that dont have a lapse in their subscriptions - an incentive could be that every year you get 10% of your subscription price up to 50% off after 5 years of continuous membership!

I do need to have spotify for long periods of time with me with no periodically renewed. 
Please let me to get this.thanks 

ARW007
I would prefer to be able to buy discounted shares in anticipated Spotify IPO
roxxieroxx

I had my subscription for more than 2 years paying the $9.99 and now that I stopped working I couldn't pay it and I tried looking for a loyalty rewards or something and its disappointing how they just give deals to new customers.  So there I am listening to ads meanwhile I get my finances back to stability.

na0-1jv036_cn

This is a great idea