[Xbox] Screensaver

I know this falls in the category of visual eq which has been posted before with close to 2500 likes by paying customers and shouldn’t have been closed.

reason I am posting this because the potential harm a static image has. I listen to Spotify on multiple devices but when I’m in the bed room repairing electronics I listen on my Xbox going through an OLED TV, you see where the static image has potential to do harm as it might cause image burn in.

you guys need to put something in the pipe work for console and desktop apps maybe not so much for mobile, in my opinion they don’t have much use for it. 

In app: top left corner logo, bottom middle (previous, play/pause, skip & shuffle, like, loop) these are the high risk areas for image burn in if I leave the tv on for an extended period.

much appreciated for the time taken to reading this and really hope something is implemented.

Updated on 2022-01-19

Hey! Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More information about it can be found here.

Comments
osornios
Spotify Star
Spotify Star
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-03-26

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-22

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 180 votes in 6 months. Users can still vote on this idea - if it gets enough votes, Spotify will still check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

Luan
Spotify Star
Spotify Star
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2022-01-19

Hey! Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More information about it can be found here.