[Your Library] Play multiple selected artists to shuffle

Hi, I've been using Spotify for a certain time now, but there is one option which I think is lacking : the possibility to select a certain number of artists we like the work to listen to all of their music in one time, randomly.
It could allow us to listen a little of all of them, with all of their discography being involved so we can discover songs we usually don't listen because there's just so much sometimes.
Also, it's also a nice feature to just listen to certain of your library's artists when you're feeling like "oh, I would rather listen to x, y and z's songs today...", but an other day you want to listen to k, o and t artists. It's more practical than creating a playlist which in you add all the artists' songs you would like to listen to. It's also more practical than the queue which is difficult to set because you can't add them randomly, listening with shuffle (or you have to change yourself the order of the song on the queue, and when you want to listen to multiple artists who each have 2, 3 or more albums, it's just too much).

I'm going to name this feature: [various artists' queue shuffle] (this name is bad but it's so you can understand the idea). So I'm thinking of this feature to be like: on the artist's page menu you have an option like "add to [various artists' queue shuffle]", and so you can add various artists like this.
I will not go further with how I imagine this feature to be set on the Spotify app because I suppose it's rather a huge load of work to add something like that, and I can't imagine how this could being done.

(PS: I'm sorry if it's a little weird to read because English is not my first language)

Updated on 2021-08-03

Hey @Lauravia,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it! 

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
Ver
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-08-03

Hey @Lauravia,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it! 

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!