[iOS][Playlists] Loop for Podcasts

• Podcasts are great. But we need them to last longer. Why not put a loop on the podcasts, so you can listen to it the whole time whilst you sleep?

Updated on 2021-08-14

Hey @Sk8_k1an 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Comments
Ver
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-06-24

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-08-14

Hey @Sk8_k1an 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

livelovedream25
Casual Listener

Sometimes or even often people like me who aren’t able to sleep easily listen to and rely on podcasts to fall asleep at night. This is where a loop button would be useful because maybe I want to listen to the same podcast on repeat without adding it to the queue a million times or pressing the play button over and over in between. Spotify used to have this option so I know it’s possible and would really like if it was added back on again. Not sure why it was removed to begin with.