Announcements

[iOS][Playlists] Sections/vibes

There should be even further refinement in playlists with the ability to add specific sections to a larger playlist. 

For example,

House music has different vibes - glue by Bicep and Cola by Camelphat both come under house but one has a late night chill vibe and one has a mid sesh vibe. 

My idea proposes that you can sort your playlist to specific areas based on your mood/collaboration/activity. So that if your Spotify if playing on your car, only a certain section of your playlist is playing because who needs to be listening to Adele on the roads (I love her, but I also don’t need a breakdown behind the wheel). Or so that if you just fancy listening to your music, anything added via collaboration isn’t in your section of the playlist and won’t be played. 

As a whole, the idea is to tackle those larger playlists that we love but specifically can’t be bothered to sort. 

Updated on 2022-02-01

Hey @KaiMB2022,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - we'd recommend taking a look at it's Status for more info.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
Novy
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-02-01

Hey @KaiMB2022,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - we'd recommend taking a look at it's Status for more info.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Env: prod