[iOS][Playlists] Select multiple playlists to make private at once

So like, I have over 300 public playlists. I decided I wanna make like 250 of them private. But that means I will need to go through one by one making them private. So I can up with an idea! There can be a "select"option in your library tab, when you click that, you drag or tap ones you don't want, want to make private, ect. After you finish selecting, there will be 4 options, delete, make private, make collaboration, or mash up(basically keep those playlists, but make a new with all the songs from the selected)! There can also be a button where you can make sure you don't delete any you want to keep 🙂(Sorry I'm bad at explaining) 

Updated on 2022-03-15

Hey @Ash_Lil,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 3: “One change request per Idea."

Feel free to submit your ideas again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Ver
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-03-15

Hey @Ash_Lil,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 3: “One change request per Idea."

Feel free to submit your ideas again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.