[iOS][Your Library] Local Files Not Having to be on the Same Network

I think I speak for myself and MANY others when I say we want to be able to listen to local files without having to be on the same network. Once we download them from desktop, we should be able to listen to them anytime, anywhere.

Updated on 2021-08-06

Hey there,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

Just to confirm, once you've successfully synced your local files from desktop to your phone you no longer need to be on the same network anymore. More info on how to import and sync local files here.  Could you clarify what exactly you would like to see changed in the current behavior?

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines first.

Comments
Xenia
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-08-06

Hey there,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

Just to confirm, once you've successfully synced your local files from desktop to your phone you no longer need to be on the same network anymore. More info on how to import and sync local files here.  Could you clarify what exactly you would like to see changed in the current behavior?

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines first.