Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage Pass 2.png

Backstage Intro

Backstage Intro - Meet Amay

Alex
Backstage Pass 2.png

Our Community Stars can be featured on Backstage Intros. To find out more about the Star Program click here. 

Time1636951665058.pngThis month, we're happy to introduce Amay aka @Amayy who you might have seen around in the Community, sharing music and helping users.

Could you tell us a bit more about yourself? 

Well, I'm from India. I'm mostly invested in the software sector, training as a Full Stack Developer and hoping to work at Spotify in the future. Help build the product I like the most.

What made you want to become a Star?

I was going through community posts and I thought, I have time, I can help too. There are obviously lots and lots of unanswered stuff, if I could help them solve some issues that would be nice.

How do you prefer listening to music - relaxing at home or at parties and concerts?

I actually prefer my own space, my own bubble. I’m not a party guy at all.

If you had the chance to talk to one famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you ask?

I would talk to George Harrison, about his devotion to Kṛṣṇa (The Hare Kṛṣṇa Movement) and that majority of his songs are for Kṛṣṇa. For instance, "Here Comes the Sun" was actually his offering to Kṛṣṇa. That song meant how Kṛṣṇa came into his life. I would ask if not The Beatles, what would you name the band and why?

If you could choose to go on holiday anywhere in the world right now, where would that be?

I would go to Vṛndāvana (Vrindavan, India). I long to reside there in the future. My username @Amayy means: Braj (or Vraja or Vṛndāvana) + Bliss.

What’s your favourite song/ album and why?

Hmm, well 99% of my music streaming is The Beatles & George but if I really have to pick one then I would choose:

https://open.spotify.com/album/2hNwLPJaow7DVCmstyM0cP?si=r7PDz4SARvihPQ1ceHuT5Q&utm_source=copy-link 

My current Top Track is:

https://open.spotify.com/track/4zCMgTJ4h916qOHgu1JyAL?si=WNe74keuSECaE24tzqxFyw&utm_source=copy-link 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for sticking around! Stay tuned for the next Backstage Intro coming soon.

In the meanwhile, if you're a Star wanting an introduction, feel free to reach out to one of the Mods to let us know. We'd love to find out a bit more about you 🙂

SSP_logo_spikes_updated.gif 

3 Comments