Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly Ideas Review 1.png

Ideas Review

Fall 2021 Ideas Review

Mihail

The Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past few months.

Below you can find the statuses changed for the last couple of months. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

IMPLEMENTED

1. [Desktop][Developer] Add support for Apple Silicon (ARM64 on Mac)

We're happy to announce that the app for Apple Silicon is now out of Beta and can be downloaded from our website. You should automatically get the correct version for your Mac's CPU and all updates will be automatic as well, just the way it was in the past.

2. [Wear OS] Offline Music

Тhis has been one of the most popular ideas for a while and we're excited to share that it's now implemented. As we continue to listen to your feedback and further develop the WearOS Spotify experience, we'll make sure to keep you informed in the Status Update of the idea.

3. [Desktop] Video size in podcasts

We're happy to announce that resizing the podcast videos is now available on Desktop.  You can do this by hovering the mouse over the corner of the video and then clicking  and dragging to adjust it to your preference.

4. [Android][Other] Increase bitrate in Android Automotive

We're excited to share that an audio quality picker is now available on Android Automotive.

5. [Podcasts] Push Notification for new Episodes

Users can now activate this feature and get informed about the latest episodes of their favorite shows, as soon as they are out! You can learn more about it here.

6. [Desktop][Podcasts] ''Your episodes'' available on desktop

This section is now available on all desktop devices. Happy listening!

7. Please bring back the Enhance button

Our developers have listened to your feedback and we're happy to say that this is now a feature once more. You can read more about it here.

UNDER CONSIDERATION

8. [Wear OS] Enable shuffle and replay for downloaded songs

While this idea is still under the Status Under Consideration, 

we can confirm that it's available and gradually being rolled out. You'll find more info about it in this thread.

9. [Android Automotive][Radio] Offline Mode

We also think this is a great idea and that there's an opportunity to make it happen, so we're looking into it further.

CASE CLOSED

10. [All Platforms][Podcasts] Add Podcasts from RSS URL, for Patreon and other Private Private Streams

11. [Partnership] Bring back support with Djay

12. [All Platforms] Change playback speed when listening to music

13. Forces Discount

14. Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

15. [Music] Opt out of Live Songs

16. [Music] Crossfade when skipping Tracks

17. [Partnership] Traktor Integration (DJ)

18. Make adverts relevant to what I'm listening to

19. [Music] ASIO Output Support

20. [All Platforms] Customizing Spotify (Skins & Layout)

21. PlayStation Visualiser

22. Queue to next or last

23 . [All Platforms][Other] Multiple equalizer presets for different devices

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0GHRVjxxKDpFBHKMfoTiQ2 

11 Comments
tumble1

I have my premium Spotify only for music, not for podcasts. I did like Spotify home screen when I started my computer. But I changed the settings, now Spotify is shrinked, because of those podcast recommendations ☹️

-zxof_t2fdxh
Travis Scott is a sleazy murderous **bleep** and should be banned from Spotify
heheheheheheha

These 3 issues are the same: STOP SHOVING PODCASTS DOWN OUR THROATS!

Customize Start Screen

Option to disable or hide Podcasts

Remove or manage “Your top podcasts"

Combined, that is 12,300 votes. Please address this!

-zxof_t2fdxh
Ban Travis **bleep** Scott from Spotify
arasanaranadaio

thanks for sharing such kind of Ideas....IReally Appreciated...