Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I use a playlist QR CODE in a published book cover?

Solved!

Can I use a playlist QR CODE in a published book cover?

Hi guys! 

Please, can someone help me?!

I'd like to know if it's ok to use a playlist QR code inside a published book cover?

I'm an author ready to have my book published and I made a playlist for my book =D

But I'm afraid to violate Spotify's term of use...How does it work?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Má,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

We have a site that explains how you can use the Spotify codes in accordance to out Terms and Conditions here.

Under the FAQ section in ''Is there an approval process for putting Spotify Codes on physical products?'' you can find the email address you can use to request approval for your project.

Hope this info helps. Have a lovely week ahead!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Má,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

We have a site that explains how you can use the Spotify codes in accordance to out Terms and Conditions here.

Under the FAQ section in ''Is there an approval process for putting Spotify Codes on physical products?'' you can find the email address you can use to request approval for your project.

Hope this info helps. Have a lovely week ahead!

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

That's the way! Thank you! Unfortunately I am not able to do what I wanted to with my book cover 😞

Hello,

I recently looked up the "Is there an approval process for putting Spotify Codes on physical products?'' trying to find the email address you directing other self-publishers like myself who wish to request approval for adding/using Spotify codes on my current book I'm working on, however, when I went to the FAQ section there wasn't the above particular question found. Where can I find the email address so I can go about requesting approval for putting Spotify codes on my physical self-published book product?

Kind Regards,

Future Self-Publisher

Hi there @TheLegendaryComposer,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It seems like the layout might've changed a bit, however, you should still be able to find the email address by heading over to Terms and Conditions for Spotify Codes on this page.

We hope this helps. Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

I have released music for my book (my music, I have all the rights to it), I would like to put a Spotify QR Code inside my book for those who read it and would like to listen to the music that was made for said book; I Googled it and there was an email address you had to email to request usage but I wasn't able to find the email address. Can anyone help with this?

Suggested posts