Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't find my Spotify Birth Chart

Can't find my Spotify Birth Chart

Hey everyone,

I'm can find the Spotify Only You feature, but I can't find my start chart. Can someone help me as to where to specifically find my star chart?

13 Replies

I can't find it either. I am aware that you have to had listened to new artsits over the last 6 months for your rising sign to show up but I have listened to a ton of new music on that time, still no birth chart.

same

Same here 🙋 I usually listen to new music and yet I can see all stories of the Only You feature except for the birth chart

I cant find mine either, I have every single other “Only You” feature but not my birth chart 😞

same here i have all of the other pages but the birth chart one wont show

Same! Tried everything!

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

We'd like to shine some light on why you might be missing this section of the story.

To get this story, you need to have made a new discovery of an artist in the last 6 months which involves streaming multiple tracks.

If you didn't get this story section, your account was not eligible due to market restrictions or lack of data.

Hope this clears things up 🙂 Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

Take care!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have turned on and off my phone, updated, reinstalled the app and I still cannot see it. I am very positive that I've listened to a lot of new artists in the past 6 months and very disappointed that I can't see my chart that I had been looking forward to. 😞

Thanks

Hi Alex,

I also find this difficult to understand. I've discovered and listened to numerous new artists over the past few months. I'm also suspicious that so many others seem to be missing this feature – please see an extensive thread on Reddit.

Have you investigated multiple accounts to confirm this or is it speculative?

Cheers

Hello Alex, to be honest I disappointed when I didn't get the birth chart, while my friends from different country get it, it makes me jealous and disappointed . May I know the reason why there's a market restrictions for this? thank you

same! and I DEFINITELY have discovered new artists in the past 6 months that I had streamed. it seems either you got the dinner party or birth chart, I doubt both. I wish we had the option to choose. 

It doesn't make sense for me, I'm always looking for new artists.

I think if you had said that I listened to so many new artists that it couldn't pick just one to put on Birth Chart, it would make more sense. XD

I am a premium subscriber, have been for years now. Listen to new music all the time, yet all my friends have this feature and I don’t. I have everything else like the dinner party but not the astrology chart. I think this needs further investigation!

Suggested posts