Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Find song help me

Find song help me

Hey! I'm looking for the song that I've been trying to find these last couple of weeks and I can't get it out of my head. It's a synth pop song with hands that claps in the intro and then there are girls singing "IIIIII'm not looking for somebody, I just wanna be with you" and that plays 2 times. After that there is a rhythmic session with quick words I don't know the lyrics of. I heard this song maybe one year ago and now I decided I'm gonna find it. I've tried lyrics and soundhoud and Shazam with humming the melody but NO!! So annoying. Can someone maybe please help me find it? :))

/Alice

4 Replies

Please help me find the song. It's about girl being with man but she was't faithful. There is a line abut women start hate her because she stole his heart. And she sings about being part time or halftime lover. It was from what I remember disco/funk song

SORRY I SHOULDN'T POST IT HERE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REMOVE IT

Hi! I can't find a certain song that is in my head either. This is kinda weird, but I was going through YT and I find this song that is really in my head. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUILTZm-xIs&t=75s At 1:11, I find a song that's IMPOSSIBLE to here the lyrics. So can anyone here me?

I have been looking for a song by 2pac it is f em all but i listened to one that has the background music like da nananananananana except the original one is like funky but the one i am looking for has got a dofferent background pleaaaaaaase somebody help i beg you 🙂 😉

Suggested posts