Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HiFi in 5 days or …. ?

HiFi in 5 days or …. ?

By this link https://newsroom.spotify.com/2021-02-22/five-things-to-know-about-spotify-hifi/ we can see that till new HiFi content start we have about 5 days. 

So - are Spotify liars or we will get the HiFi quality inside 5 days? 

What all community thinking?

2 Replies

Empty promises are one of the biggest mistakes a company can come up with.
I am a music lover and can say that I like Spotify as a streaming service but there is too much**bleep**, "social platform" with a lot **bleep** left and right and when trying to search for news about music or sound quality you have got lost in a jungle that is the worst poison for music lovers. Soon it's time to try Tidal that concentrates on music and whats matter around that. I´m not saying a Podcast is bad but for musicpeople Spotify starts to be too much everything else...  In addition to that , coming up with a news to be published within this year and now is the last day of the year.....  no information whats ever. ... it's starting to get serious ... a negative or honest message is then better than an empty promise SPOTIFY. this is the ultimatum in poor customer service. I´m fu**ng paying you 10,99€ every month to see**bleep**.... "wrapped" "megaphone" "audio creators" etc etc.  wth is this? There are proffesional artists out there and customers who want to stream their music.....  get a grip. 

You are damn right!
The process of company death started by lier's in management.
Also you can see real update - lyrics added to the service. It's so ugly with incredibly disgusting colors and shades.

Just to be correct - about Tidal, MQA it's not exactly high res, and also requires specific HW to open format. Anyway MQA better than mp3 used by Spotify.
Check also Qobuz and Apple Music High Res formats.

Best Regards, and Happy New Year.

Suggested posts