Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Hippie Sabotage: Red Moon Rising

Hippie Sabotage: Red Moon Rising

Where has the album gone and when will it be back?

I miss mobbing to work listening to some killer base.

11 Replies

Hey @8aj2k-9y_4fmu,

Thanks for posting in the Community! We've moved your post to a relevant Help Board where it fits better.

We understand you're missing musical content on Spotify. Could you confirm with us if the content (album or playlist) you're looking for is still visible but unplayable for you? If yes, could you send us a link to it, so we can take a closer look and give you a better answer.

Keep us posted, we'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The album is no longer available and all the albums songs are no longer in my playlists. All of it seems to have vanished.

Hey there @8aj2k-9y_4fmu,

Thanks for letting us know that. 

Could you let us know if the "Show unplayable songs" option is toggled off in the app settings?

On another note, let us know in which country your account is registered in. You can see this info on your Account's page

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

They are not the only person having issues, I don't see any of the songs from red moon rising anywhere. I can't even find the album on the artists discography, its like the album got deleted from their profile. 

Hi @Polar4,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

As mentioned above - it would be great if you can let us know which country your account is registered in so that we can check the content availability directly from our end. You can check that information here.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I am in the united states.

im in the US and the album is unavailable for me as well. hippie sabotage themsevles claimed they dont know what happened to the album.

Hi. I'm in latín america but either way they Live from Philadelphia álbum isnt there anymore too. What happenned? Content missing.

I live in Canada and this album has vanished for me as well, along with the songs I had saved from it.  I have "show unplayable songs" turned on and I still can't find it.  Really missing the album!

I live in France and this album is also unavailable in my country. I can find songs in my playlists but I cannot play them. 😕

I miss this album

Hi folks,

Thank you for keeping in touch.

We've checked this album and found that it is no longer available on Spotify. We want all the world’s music on Spotify, but availability can change over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear soon.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 
MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts