Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lyrics

Solved!

Lyrics

Does anyone know when we'll actually get lyrics for Taylor Swift 's Midnights 3am Version? Because I have been waiting , I have been generously curious about this and how it works......

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Cindere11a1419011589 

The lyrics are provided by another service called Musixmatch. From their help article:
Updated lyrics appear immediately on our site, but with the massive global lyrics rollout, it might take a little more time than usual for you to view them on Spotify, but it's usually about 48 - 72 hours.

The 3AM edition was released on 21th, so its lyrics should come around any time now. You can try and see if they already appear on the Web Player, in case there's a problem with your client that prohibits lyrics from appearing properly.

Let me know how you get on : )
Have a lovely day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Cindere11a1419011589 

The lyrics are provided by another service called Musixmatch. From their help article:
Updated lyrics appear immediately on our site, but with the massive global lyrics rollout, it might take a little more time than usual for you to view them on Spotify, but it's usually about 48 - 72 hours.

The 3AM edition was released on 21th, so its lyrics should come around any time now. You can try and see if they already appear on the Web Player, in case there's a problem with your client that prohibits lyrics from appearing properly.

Let me know how you get on : )
Have a lovely day!

Thank you for telling me this ! 

Suggested posts