Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing playlist

Missing playlist

Hello,

I have a problem with my most followed playlist. It doesn't appear on my account while I can see it, I did the "3 dots: attach to profile" and then "make visible" but when I share the link, people can't see it.
Here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1pNHsbnc8uXUPF5XqcFxxK?si=550e27c366a84df3
Thank you for your help

FA playlist.jpg
12 Replies

Can anyone help me?
Thank you

Hey @OneLuvFM,

When we try to open this from our end it says the playlist is private.
Could you right-click on the playlist on your sidebar and select 'Make Public'?
Adding a screenshot for visibility 🙂

Let us know how it goes!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you for your help but I have already done this, my playlist is public because in the menu I can make it private...(I can't attach a picture to show you)

Hey @OneLuvFM,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

In this case, we'd like to gather some additional info. Would you mind sending a video recording of what you're exactly seeing on your side? You can attach it in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload it to YouTube or Google drive and make it public, so we can visualize it.

On another note, can you share with us the exact Spotify version you're running? It'll help us a lot if you let us know if you notice if this started to happen after a specific event such as an OS update.

Lastly, we suggest you log out and log in twice in a row onto your Spotify account on your device; it'll force a resync of it in general terms. Meanwhile, can you check if removing and then adding the playlist to your profile from a different device makes a difference? Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator

Hello,
I have logged out and logged back in several times, cleared the cache in the app, made it private then public several times and deleted from the profile and reattached to the profile several times too (see video) and it seems my playlist is still not visible.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A01VNR8WLn8IpKxWBLr9hZpwlwQvcGrf/view?usp=share_link
I haven't done a recent windows update or changed anything.
My version is Spotify for Windows
1.1.99.878.g1e4ccc6e

Thank you for your help

Hey @OneLuvFM,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

In this case, we'd suggest checking your email, so you can verify if there's any notification regarding this.

On another note, we really appreciate the time you took to report this to us. Unfortunately, on our end, there's not much we can do at this point, since we don't have any further info.

What you can do if you wish is create a new playlist and add all the songs on that playlist to the new one. You can do this by either copying all the songs from the desktop app or by selecting the playlist in your mobile device app, then, on the three point menu select Add to other playlist > New playlist.

If anything else comes up, the Community will always be here for you.

AlejaRModerator

Hi AlejaR

Thanks for your reply, however this playlist is to promote our featured artists (we are a radio station)
I currently have 521 likes on this playlist, although this is not much compared to other playlists, I don't want to start from scratch as it took me a while to get these followers.
If I create a new playlist I lose all my likes, can you help me with that please, some curator platforms impose a minimum of followers and I don't want to take years to "get" my followers
Thanks in advance

Johan

Hey @OneLuvFM,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the info shared.

If creating a copy of the playlist is not an option, we'd recommend removing some of the other playlists you have currently displayed on your profile. After this, add the affected playlist to your profile to see if it makes any difference. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community is just a post away.

OscarDCModerator

Hello,
I have tried but it doesn't make any difference.
If I create a new playlist, can you assign my followers to it?
This is important because I don't want to start from scratch
Thank you for your understanding

Hey @OneLuvFM,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

Unfortunately, we cannot perform those types of processes on our end because we don't have access to users' accounts in the Community. In this case, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the account and help you further.

However, keep in mind that it's not sure that the process you're asking for can be completed on their end either, but it's worth giving it a chance.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator

ok thank you for your message, can you tell me how to contact customer service and get an answer on please
Thank you

Hey @OneLuvFM,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

You can contact the Support team by following the link sent previously. In case you have any issue opening the link, you can contact them directly in any of the channels listed in this webpage (except Community): https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator

Suggested posts