Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music request!

Music request!

Any chance you could add flat brush zombies "Better off Dead" album
5 Replies

Hey @Axparkour

Spotify tries really hard to get music available on their service, but in the end the availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

This thread by Spotify staff explains why some music is not available:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi !

I am a HUGE KPOP FAN, and not all korean songs are on spotify I was wondering if you could add these song:

I know you have BTS songs but not all of them, please add:

Born singer

You also have GOT7 but only have 3 song, not saying to add them all but, these:

Hard carry, Just right, Girls girls girls, A, If you do

And now my last request, I know im requesting A LOT, but I have seen your new update where the lyrics com can you get the lyrics for Korean songs but romanized, if you search for a kpop songs lyrics online you will get korean lyric, english lyric and romanized lyric.

So please try to get romanized lyrics.

I really hope you will solve my request, pls solve the first 2 I can wait for the last one.

Thank you :)!

Why aren't 'Born Singer' on spotify? I am a ARMY and i love this song but i have to listen on it on YT and it's verry complicaded beacuse i have to replay it on on an on so please take it on Spotify agin<3

Can you add born singer by BTS on Spotify pls!!! I can only listen to it on YouTube. ARMY๐Ÿ–ค

Hey was wondering if you could add a couple of songs into spotify which I love and miss ๐Ÿ™‚, Oncue- It Usually Goes, Oncue- So Much Love, Future- Purple Reign, and Dj Weel- Hollywood๐Ÿ™‚ thank you 

Suggested posts