Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Naatu naatu song is playing in Hindi when I played the Telugu version

Naatu naatu song is playing in Hindi when I played the Telugu version

The "naatu naatu" song from "RRR" is not playing in Telugu when I played the Telugu version. Even the picture of the song changed to something like "Diwali dj songs". In fact, most of the songs in "RRR" are not playing in telugu.
Top Answer
Joan

Hi there @Seelyj,

Thanks for the reply. In this case, if the behaviour is the same across all devices, you can follow the steps here in order to report this issue to us for further investigation.

Hope this helps.

30 Replies

The same happens to me!

Hey there @Piroplayer & @Joui,

Thanks for posting on the Community!

So that we can have a closer look at what you're experiencing, could you send us a link to the song in question? You can see the steps on how to copy the link on this page.

If possible, you can also send us a video showing how things look like from your end when playing the track. Should the files are too large to attach here in the Community, you can send them to us via Google Drive or as unlisted YouTube videos.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It's this song. The main lyric should be, as in the title, "Naatu Naatu" instead of "Naacho Naacho". This is now a different recording in a different language. If you're not going to have the song, just remove it. Don't replace the tracks as if they're fungible because they're not in English. https://open.spotify.com/track/4iKGu3xtvm90eBw0EIPWJP?si=2ca7f50e28534265

Hi @schnadams3,

I'd recommend reporting this to the folks over at Musixmatch as they're the ones who provide the lyrics on Spotify and can sort it out.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

IMG_9196.jpeg

I am having the same problem. It’s not an issue of the lyrics being wrong. An entirely different song is being played. I’ve attached a screen shot of the song that I am ‘playing’ in my playlist and you can also see in the play bar, that what is actually playing has a completely different album cover as well as not being the same song 

Hi there @Seelyj,

Thanks for the reply. In this case, if the behaviour is the same across all devices, you can follow the steps here in order to report this issue to us for further investigation.

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Yes having same issue.

Spotify what's going on with this??

This is happening in India - the push for Hindi over state languages. I am surprised this is happening on a platform like Spotify an they are tolerating it. The movie was a Telegu movie, and the original song was in Telegu. This should not be tolerated. 

I lost playing of kgf 2 songs in telugu language please fix the bug.

Yes, please fix this problem. Naatu Naatu is my favourite song, and I'm not saying Naacho Naacho is bad, but you should play the same song as you are showing.

Still an issue on Australian Spotify for myself as well. Will this be resolved, or is it likely to remain mis-labelled?

I am also having this problem! Thanks. I'm glad it's just not me! lol

Similar in Hungary, most of the album is greyed out the rest plays WRONG version of beloved songs.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 162455.png

The same for me! (In Australia.)

It showed up in my Spotify Wrapped playlist and I got a shock because it was unfamiliar. No matter how I try and access the Telugu version, when it plays it shows different album artwork and plays the Hindi version. It's so frustrating. As an English speaker I don't want to listen to "Nacho Nacho" haha, I want to listen to "Naatu Naatu".

Same for me in Chile. So glad it's not just me 😕

I agree, it is disgraceful. It is a Telugu film and it's so hard to view the original as it is, they bury it under the hindi versions. Disappointing that Spotify is following suit, I had to remove the song from my Playlist... 

I've been trying to report the same problem! During my Top 2023 Songs from Spotify Wrapped, it played the Hindi version over the original and I was confused why, I never liked the Hindi version, never added it to my library but somehow it played. Spotify please fix this or just remove this 

Its the same for me here in Austria. What a pitty! Spotify, you should immediately correct this.

Same here in Canada. Interesting to see it isn’t just me.

Suggested posts