Premium

Country

uk

Device

Google Home Max

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

When I ask my Google Home Max to “play Release Radar”, it has started playing a track called releaseradar by December Sixth. This is obviously not what I want and the track needs to be removed from Spotify ASAP to enable Release Radar to work again.

4 Replies

IMG_1270.PNG

Hey @Labrajaws,

Thanks for the post.

This is a known issue, which has been reported to the right folks at Spotify and Google.

You can have a look at this thread for more info. You can try the workaround described by @drekkonis.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

@Alex is there any update from the developers on a fix? Some users are reporting the issue is now fixed, so I'd like to know if an fix has been implemented?

Hi @Labrajaws,

Thank you for your reply.

Since voice assistants are not developed by us, we keep working on the integration they have with the app. However, due to the fact that Spotify doesn't generate the commands and just receives them, we can't release a general fix for this just from our end.

Instead, we continue working with Google to improve the way both services work together.

It's also worth contacting Google's support team to get different options to troubleshoot voice commands.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts