Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Allow social justice songs

Allow social justice songs

Hello. I am unable to locate a new song that I want to listen to and I sincerely hope it is not being censored. It is called Hinds hall.

While something’s might go against your guidelines, suppressing awareness of genocide will go against my guidelines. I will have to cancel my subscription and alert my friends and family and social media if this is found out to be the case. Thank you 

11 Replies

Hey there @Jaredwhisman1

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely 7: "No pricing, subscription or content related requests."

We'd like to have all the music in the world, but due to licensing, country and copyrights, not all tracks can be available on our platform. To clarify things a bit, the artist or the right holders are the ones in charge of updating, editing or removing the info from an album. Also, availability could be related to the country you're located as not all songs are licensed for all markets. We add new content every day, so if you can’t find something, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

On another note, if something isn't in our library, you can always add and listen to local files in the app (if you have the file). Take a look at this article for more info. 

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hey there! If you are talking about Macklemores song, its out on youtube but not othet streaming services yet 🙂

ok when will it be available then?

i am also into cancellation if Spotify does censorship 

Why is this song not available on Spotify?  Is Spotify censoring this song?

Hi Eni, 

I just want to point out that Macklemore himself said it will be available on all streaming platforms and proceeds would be going to UNWRA. 

What is the timeline for an artist to release a song and get it up on platforms? I feel that under normal circumstances, a song with no real message is released instantly to this platform. I would like to know if the delay has something to do with the fact that it is a political message and supports a movement. 

Thanks 

When will Hind’s Hall by Macklemore be available for streaming? It has already been released.

Also interested.

Spotify, please answer. Where is Hinds Hall? Why am I paying for premium if you don't have new/current music?

Songs out on Spotify!!

Hey folks, 

Thanks for getting in touch here in the Community.

We can confirm that now the song is available in our platform! 

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

It's on the platform, but why isn't it showing up in Daily Top Songs? It's been doing numbers that should have landed it on that list globally on multiple days, but it's crickets.

Suggested posts