Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Superuser Contribution 2021 Wrapped "Top Genres"

The 2021 wrapped was good and accurate to my listening history when I first encountered it, but there was something weird when it got to my "Top Genres". All other genres seemed accurate, but at #4 was a genre that I never listened to, "Dream SMP". M...

• Regular
  • The 2021 wrapped was good and accurate to my listening history when I first encountered it, but there was something weird when it got to my "Top Genres". All other genres seemed accurate, but at #4 w...
  • iinkhat
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Does Wrapped include minutes listened on Roku?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle pixel 5, Roku Ultra My Question or IssueDoes Wrapped include minutes listened to on Roku app? I can see the songs playing on my phone app (they are synced), but I'll often start and control it using the Roku app.

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Google pixel 5, Roku Ultra   My Question or Issue Does Wrapped include minutes listened to on Roku app? I can see the songs playing on my phone app (they ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Top 0% Wrapped 2021

Hello all,so I went through my Wrapped 2021 and noticed that apparently I'm part of theTop 0% of my favourite artist. Since I've not seen this happen to anybody else I'm kinda unsure if this is a bug or if I'm actually one of the very few top listene...

• Hello all, so I went through my Wrapped 2021 and noticed that apparently I'm part of the Top 0% of my favourite artist. Since I've not seen this happen to anybody else I'm kinda unsure if this is a...
  • daisenkan_kashi
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleting an artist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy Question or IssueIt's an odd one. Roughly it's what I'm asking about in the title, but it'...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My Ques...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrap

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevice(iPhone 6 S)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueDoes Spotify take into account offline music listening in its wrap?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country France Device (iPhone 6 S) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue Does Spotify take into account offline music listening in its wrap?
  • Nywden
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Wrapped ("you were in the top 0.1% of their listeners this year")

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone knew how I could see the stat "you were in the 0.1% of their listeners this year" for my #2 artist. I genuinely thought that my #2 artist was going to be my top artist, but was very disappointed to see that they ...

• Hello! I was just wondering if anyone knew how I could see the stat "you were in the 0.1% of their listeners this year" for my #2 artist. I genuinely thought that my #2 artist was going to be my top ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrapped dates

Anyone know what date Spotify starts collecting data for your year wraps? What date it starts collecting till when or does it change every year?

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone know what date Spotify starts collecting data for your year wraps? What date it starts collecting till when or does it change every year?  
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Track with sound glitches

PlanPremiumCountryKazakhstanDeviceXiaomi Mi9T (K20)Operating SystemAndroid 12, Linux 5.18, Windows 10, MacOS 10.14 My Question or IssueThis track with sound glitches, please upload correct one: https://open.spotify.com/track/7IG5Ehr3ip84n9nGg2iv4t?si...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Kazakhstan Device Xiaomi Mi9T (K20) Operating System Android 12, Linux 5.18, Windows 10, MacOS 10.14   My Question or Issue This track with sound glitches, please ...
  • JoyHusky
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Christmas Ads on Hanukkah Playlist

I keep getting Christmas related ads while listening to the Spotify Hanukkah playlist, is there any way to stop this?It seems blatantly tone deaf, and I feel like since Spotify made this playlist, they should at least be able to filter out ads that s...

• Casual Listener
  • ...laylist, they should at least be able to filter out ads that straight up go against the content.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dream SMP Genre

Why is Dream SMP a genre? I understand for songs made about it or by the people who made it, but a lot of the songs on the Sound of Dream SMP playlist are unrelated to it or the creators of dsmp. This needless genre is throwing off my Spotify Wrapped...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is Dream SMP a genre? I understand for songs made about it or by the people who made it, but a lot of the songs on the Sound of Dream SMP playlist are unrelated to it or the creators of dsmp. Thi...
  • MickSonger
  • 2 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 28 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution notice of removal of your edited content - ... for months now

CountryGermanyMy playlist is getting reported over 10 times a day for over two months now. Everytime it was reported i recieve an email that says: "notice of removal of your edited content". Spotify should know about this case. When the playlist gets...

• Casual Listener
  • Country Germany My playlist is getting reported over 10 times a day for over two months now. Everytime it was reported i recieve an email that says: "notice of removal of your edited content". S...
  • supman54321
  • 23 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify Wrapped 2021 Minutes Listened

PlanDuo/Blend or whateverCountryU.S.ADeviceSamsung Note 10 My Question or IssueMy Spotify Wrapped says that I have 41.571 minutes listened. I listened to a podcast for 80 episodes, 4-hour long episodes. Another has 2-3 hour long episodes and I listen...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Duo/Blend or whatever Country U.S.A Device Samsung Note 10   My Question or Issue My Spotify Wrapped says that I have 41.571 minutes listened. I listened to a podcast for 80 episode...
  • CodyHoerner
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 2021 Top Songs slideshow doesn't work

When I play my Top Songs 2021 slideshow in my iPhone app I get only a black screen with a replay button in the center that does nothing.

• Music Fan
  • When I play my Top Songs 2021 slideshow in my iPhone app I get only a black screen with a replay button in the center that does nothing.
  • stylusmariner
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Are Spotify Artists FAKE?

Hi, I have recently noticed there are numerous tracks on Spotify Editorial Playlists from artists who are not verified at all. Which means they do not have access to their artist profile.According to Spotify, the only way to get into an editorial pla...

• Hi,   I have recently noticed there are numerous tracks on Spotify Editorial Playlists from artists who are not verified at all. Which means they do not have access to their artist profile. A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Catalan ads in Valencian Community

People who live in Valencia, Spain doesn’t speak the Catalonian language. So, we disagree with the fact that advertisers from Catalonia are being broadcasted in our region, Valencia. We think this is an intent to coronize our region. Spotify, please ...

• People who live in Valencia, Spain doesn’t speak the Catalonian language. So, we disagree with the fact that advertisers from Catalonia are being broadcasted in our region, Valencia. We think this is...
  • clematys
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please add "mars je t'aime" by mars water

please add this album to spotifyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rux-c1c5FY&list=OLAK5uy_m6ieJPRSPi4lNgTRKUrCR-FRCeGbdS45E

• please add this album to spotify https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rux-c1c5FY&list=OLAK5uy_m6ieJPRSPi4lNgTRKUrCR-FRCeGbdS45E
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ban artists from using "Daily Mix #" for playlists

For example, Luis Masters has a bunch of playlists named "Daily Mix 3", "Daily Mix 4", etc. The problem with this is that it messes up Android Auto, when I tell it to play "Daily Mix 3" it ends up playing his playlist instead of the Spotify algorithm...

• Visitor
  • For example, Luis Masters has a bunch of playlists named "Daily Mix 3", "Daily Mix 4", etc.   The problem with this is that it messes up Android Auto, when I tell it to play "Daily Mix 3" it e...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Add songs

Hi, I am writing to request the addition of two songs on Spotify: -Adriano Celentano “c’è sempre un motivo” -Lil Peep “haunt you” I hope you can make my wish come true. Thanks. bye Bye

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am writing to request the addition of two songs on Spotify: -Adriano Celentano “c’è sempre un motivo” -Lil Peep “haunt you” I hope you can make my wish come true. Thanks. bye Bye
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Jewish music

Hello Spotify. Why not any Jewish Music Genre tile. You've found room for arabic and african music!

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify. Why not any Jewish Music Genre tile. You've found room for arabic and african music!
  • ougee
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Switched songs

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceSamsung Galaxy S21+ / WindowsOperating SystemAndroid Oreo / Windows 10 My Question or Issue So two songs are switched. I don't know who to contact about this? So I'll make this thread.When you play the song "Som en hund"...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Samsung Galaxy S21+ / Windows Operating System Android Oreo / Windows 10   My Question or Issue   So two songs are switched. I don't know ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes