Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! I can’t find a Four Seasons song

Can’t find the popular song Who Loves You by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons

• Casual Listener
  • Can’t find the popular song Who Loves You by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Characteristics to get heard the exact playlist

I upload songs to Spotify that I want to be heard on a Lo-fi Playlist, which are the characteristics I have to choose when I want to submit it to a Spotify Lo-Fi playlist?Like this one

• Regular
  • I upload songs to Spotify that I want to be heard on a Lo-fi Playlist, which are the characteristics I have to choose when I want to submit it to a Spotify Lo-Fi playlist? Like this one
  • K-Y-O
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did Oh Okay by Gunna go?

It was the perfect song to roll a blunt too  

• Regular
  • It was the perfect song to roll a blunt too 😕 
  • Antheus_A
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Vh1 starting autoplaying today and I can't turn it off. It stops my playlist. Help

Starting today Vh1 behind the scenes started and won't stop Keeps stopping my playlists and forcing me to listen to it How do I disable this help please Spotify support is useless

• Regular
  • Starting today Vh1 behind the scenes started and won't stop  Keeps stopping my playlists and forcing me to listen to it  How do I disable this  help please  Spotify support is use...
  • Mjiacik
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • VH1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 4 weeks and no artist access

Hi, We recently created a podcast and have 2 episodes already uploaded through an external RSS. We have tried accessing our artist page, through the claim your profile link and to no avail. We submitted a 'contact us' ticket through spotify artist he...

•  Hi,   We recently created a podcast and have 2 episodes already uploaded through an external RSS. We have tried accessing our artist page, through the claim your profile link and to no a...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Help! How do I create an artist page

Hey Im a new artist trying to connect on Spotify. I thought I was making an artist page but turned out to be a regular listening profile. Any idea on how to create one??? I understand you need 250 followers to be verified but how can I create a page ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Im a new artist trying to connect on Spotify. I thought I was making an artist page but turned out to be a regular listening profile. Any idea on how to create one??? I understand you need 250 fo...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Hip Hop
    lyrics
    music
    Rap
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Question about monthly listener stats

How does the Artist monthly listeners stats work? Example, If I get 2000 listeners the first month and and 1000 listeners the 2nd month, does it do average 1500? or would it now be 3000 listeners?

• Casual Listener
  • How does the Artist monthly listeners stats work? Example, If I get 2000 listeners the first month and and 1000 listeners the 2nd month, does it do average 1500? or would it now be 3000 listeners?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

[Music] Missing song by Breaking Benjamin?

Hi fellow Spotify users,There are a lot of songs by Breaking Benjamin on Spotify. But when looking at the album "Saturate", there is one song greyed out and unplayable: "Polyamorous". Since this is really one of my favorite songs by them, I was wonde...

• Hi fellow Spotify users, There are a lot of songs by Breaking Benjamin on Spotify. But when looking at the album "Saturate", there is one song greyed out and unplayable: "Polyamorous". Since this is...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for good Salsa playlists

I'm interested in the newer Salsa, stuff that is evolving the music and keeping it alive! Check out this playlist in the meantime.https://open.spotify.com/user/joemende27/playlist/7F57qLkhbwS9KHPub0lssO?si=78noekPHQV6PNprllXwWTQ

• Music Fan
  • I'm interested in the newer Salsa, stuff that is evolving the music and keeping it alive!  Check out this playlist in the meantime. https://open.spotify.com/user/joemende27/playlist/7F57qLkhbwS...
  • Joemende27
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong album details on Les Marquises (Jacques Brel)

The following album https://open.spotify.com/album/2sWHBaYrXy6XCA9aYPP3lW?si=Q2msk8qFSO2HGQ_dyGetkA, has the right track listing for the album (when compared with the original from 1977), but not the right audiofiles connected to the track names.Trac...

• The following album https://open.spotify.com/album/2sWHBaYrXy6XCA9aYPP3lW?si=Q2msk8qFSO2HGQ_dyGetkA, has the right track listing for the album (when compared with the original from 1977), but no...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in background of 'Sync Scienceworks' ad

Does anyone know the song in the background of the ad for Scienceworks' Sync event 2018? As far as I know, the ad plays in Australia.Any help is much appreciated.

• Does anyone know the song in the background of the ad for Scienceworks' Sync event 2018? As far as I know, the ad plays in Australia. Any help is much appreciated.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No me apaece la musica recien escuchada

Buenos tardesllevo meses sin poder hacer que me aparesca los artistas o listas recien escuchadas que debo haceR?

• Casual Listener
  • Buenos tardes llevo meses sin poder hacer que me aparesca los artistas o listas recien escuchadas que debo haceR?
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast not showing in Search

(sorry for the cross-post, not sure where to post this) Hello,I have recently submitted my Podcast (The Burn Up) and was previously able to find it when searching for the producer (Burn Up Media), but not when searching for it's title.Now that I have...

• Casual Listener
  • (sorry for the cross-post, not sure where to post this)     Hello, I have recently submitted my Podcast (The Burn Up) and was previously able to find it when searching for the producer ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
    Search
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Addition to playlist

My disappointment is immeasurable. The song One More Rep by Austin Death Machine, is not featured on the "One More Rep" Playlist. It would be great if it would be added as it makes sense.

• My disappointment is immeasurable. The song One More Rep by Austin Death Machine, is not featured on the "One More Rep" Playlist. It would be great if it would be added as it makes sense.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is the color & shape of the overlays on the daily mix playlists random?

As shown in the attached picture, a specific color and shape is assigned to the "overlay" on the cover of each playlists. Are these completey randomly generated, or are they generated by the playlist content and/or supposed to tell anything about wha...

• Roadie
  • ...he playlist content and/or supposed to tell anything about what's in the playlists?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone have a presale code for SLASH?

I'm looking for a Spotify presale code for Slash feat Myles Kennedy they go on sale tomorrow and I never got one.

• I'm looking for a Spotify presale code for Slash feat Myles Kennedy they go on sale tomorrow and I never got one.
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

El volumen al Descargar y Oir una Canción

Hola antes que nada buenas tardes; Desde hace tiempo me ha recorrido esta duda , me comentan que para descargar música con buen volumen desde aquí o alguna otra plataforma le baje el volumen a mi pc para que las canciones se descargen con buen volume...

• Hola antes que nada buenas tardes;  Desde hace tiempo me ha recorrido esta duda , me comentan que para descargar música con buen volumen  desde aquí o alguna otra plataforma le baje el vol...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone Use This Pre Release Option ?

Anyone on here use this Pre - Release option before ? I wanted to get this album ( waiting years ) but I have never seen this " Pre Sale" Spotify thing before so I was not sure if it is legit or a scam. https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/bradmajors/sl...

• Roadie
  •  Anyone on here use this Pre - Release option before ? I wanted to get this album ( waiting years ) but I have never seen this " Pre Sale" Spotify thing before so I was not sure if it is legit o...
  • mathiaseirik
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Electronic
    new
    Pre Sale
    Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spanish Music Crisis

I am bilingual so naturally I like music in English and Spanish. In that note I have encountered a problem while using Spotify, I can't seem to always find bands on here so I'm reconsidering my premium subscription... Is there a suggestion email for ...

• I am bilingual so naturally I like music in English and Spanish. In that note I have encountered a problem while using Spotify, I can't seem to always find bands on here so I'm reconsidering my premi...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes