Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! All but one song removed of album

Noticed that the Spring Awakening cast album was removed from the Swedish servers except for Touch Me, which seems odd if it is a licensing issue? It doesn’t really make sense for it to be licensing if spotify still retains the rights to one of the s...

• Casual Listener
  • Noticed that the Spring Awakening cast album was removed from the Swedish servers except for Touch Me, which seems odd if it is a licensing issue? It doesn’t really make sense for it to be licensing ...
  • emt30i
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Major Lazer - Peace is the mission (extended)

Hi everyone,I moved from Apple Music to Spotify and I wanted to add to my library some Major Lazer songs. I had in my Apple Music library the extended album of Major Lazer - Peace is the mission. But, on Spotify I am able to see only the regular vers...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I moved from Apple Music to Spotify and I wanted to add to my library some Major Lazer songs. I had in my Apple Music library the extended album of Major Lazer - Peace is the mission. B...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pink Floyd - Piper at The Gates of Dawn Mono?

The 40th anniversary reissue of this album had the Mono version, but just today it seems to have been deleted, while the Stereo tracks are still available. This is quite upsetting, because the Mono version is infinitely better than the Stereo mix, wi...

• The 40th anniversary reissue of this album had the Mono version, but just today it seems to have been deleted, while the Stereo tracks are still available. This is quite upsetting, because the Mono v...
  • TNav
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Why isn't it available in my country?

I live in Hungary and I'm trying to listen to Smashing Pumpkins' Adore but I cannot. It says it is not available in my country. Is there anything I can do to be able to listen to it?

• I live in Hungary and I'm trying to listen to Smashing Pumpkins' Adore but I cannot. It says it is not available in my country. Is there anything I can do to be able to listen to it?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist grow and engagement died.

Hello Community. My name is Bernardo curator of music like: House, Techno and Electronic Dance Music on Spotify. 3 weeks ago i noticed a big drop on our daily followers gain. Our biggest playlist with 174k followers was getting 200 daily followers an...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello Community.   My name is Bernardo curator of music like: House, Techno and Electronic Dance Music on Spotify.   3 weeks ago i noticed a big drop on our daily followers gain. Our bi...
  • islandbeats
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • curator
    down
    engagement
    independent
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

There is songs max limit to "Realese Radar" Spotify's playlists?

I'm a pretty new user (Joined before 4 months)I've liked more then 1000 songs, I'm following a lot of artists, and I'm using the playlist "Realese Radar" weekly so if I did not know a new song that realesed from a artist I like, I will listen to the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a pretty new user (Joined before 4 months) I've liked more then 1000 songs, I'm following a lot of artists,  and I'm using the playlist "Realese Radar" weekly so if I did not know a new so...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Neil Diamond, Sheena Easton songs removed

In the last couple of days, several prominent Neil Diamond songs have been inexplicably removed. Specifically, "Heartlight," "Love on the Rocks," "Yesterday's Songs," "Solitary Man," and "Kentucky Woman." The bizarre thing is that most of the remaini...

• Composer
  • In the last couple of days, several prominent Neil Diamond songs have been inexplicably removed.  Specifically, "Heartlight," "Love on the Rocks," "Yesterday's Songs," "Solitary Man," and "Kentu...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How to get rid of favorite songs and the ugly hearts?

Not all of my saved songs are my favorites but they are renamed to favorites right now.I could make a favorite songs playlist if i wanted to.Also the save (+) button has changed to an ugly heart and it hurts my eyes when i look at it.

• Visitor
  • Not all of my saved songs are my favorites but they are renamed to favorites right now.I could make a favorite songs playlist if i wanted to.Also the save (+) button has changed to an ugly heart and ...
  • pquinnj
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

DUKE JUPITER

Another artist removed from Snotify, amazing. A music site that deletes more artists then they add. Just pack it in Snotify, you're losing more and more customers on a daily basis.

• Roadie
  • Another artist removed from Snotify, amazing. A music site that deletes more artists then they add. Just pack it in Snotify, you're losing more and more customers on a daily basis. 
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Undo censorship on album “The Way of the Fist” by Five Finger Death Punch

Yesterday, much to my dismay, I found out that the Album “The Way of the Fist” by Five Finger Death Punch had been fully replaced with the censored version.I know I didn’t accidentally choose the censored version of the album, as it has been added to...

• Regular
  • Yesterday, much to my dismay, I found out that the Album “The Way of the Fist” by Five Finger Death Punch had been fully replaced with the censored version. I know I didn’t accidentally choose the c...
  • FieryKitty
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 38 likes

Unavailable album

Hi, how can i suggest a content to be added to spotify? i`d like to have the following album added to spotify Milton Nascimento - Geraes (1976) Currently I can only listen to it via youtube.Can you help me? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   how can i suggest a content to be added to spotify?   i`d like to have the following album added to spotify   Milton Nascimento - Geraes (1976)   Currently I can o...
  • helonayala
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Álbum faltante seru giran

Falta un álbum de seru giran,el álbum es bicicleta,es un álbum muy importante en el rock argentino

• Falta un álbum de seru giran,el álbum es bicicleta,es un álbum muy importante en el rock argentino
  • MaxiGottert
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Multiple Artists Appear as One

One of my favorite bands is Stuff, a 70s funk band. In the early 2010's an English DJ started using the same stage name. If you go to Spotify's artist page for Stuff, all the music from both the 70's funk band and 2010's DJ are put together as a sing...

• Casual Listener
  • One of my favorite bands is Stuff, a 70s funk band. In the early 2010's an English DJ started using the same stage name. If you go to Spotify's artist page for Stuff, all the music from both the 70's...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Add filters to filter out unwanted music or suggestions?

Wondering if Spotify would consider adding a filter to allow listeners to filter out, for example, New Releases of single songs (vs. full albums)? I get tired of clicking on a new release thinking it's an entirely new album, only to see one song rele...

•  Wondering if Spotify would consider adding a filter to allow listeners to filter out, for example, New Releases of single songs (vs. full albums)? I get tired of clicking on a new release think...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Seger Vanishing Act, including "Shakedown"

So after all the hype of Seger's full catalog being made available a year ago, it appears that in the last few days, some songs have been greyed out again (in the U.S.), including his only #1 hit "Shakedown." Seger's arrival was a big deal, so disapp...

• Composer
  • So after all the hype of Seger's full catalog being made available a year ago, it appears that in the last few days, some songs have been greyed out again (in the U.S.), including his only #1 hit "Sh...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Add more albums of an artist

Hello, I wanted to suggest if you could add more albums from the band “Nell.” Spotify already has an album and a few singles from this band, but I would like to listen to all the others albums.

• Hello, I wanted to suggest if you could add more albums from the band “Nell.” Spotify already has an album and a few singles from this band, but I would like to listen to all the others albums.
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New St. Vincent Album

Evidently St. Vincent has released a whole new album on spotify titled "Dream Reality" and personally I think its great! Super different from everything she's done. Queen of reinvention! My only problem? I don't think she did any of the vocals. Or in...

• Casual Listener
  • Evidently St. Vincent has released a whole new album on spotify titled "Dream Reality" and personally I think its great! Super different from everything she's done. Queen of reinvention! My only...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • artist error
    bug
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify removed songs?

Ok so just then I went to eat dinner and now I come back and a lot of songs are gone, Love$sick, by A$AP ROCKY, all of ROSES by Hoverdoss, Chloraseptic remix and Role Model by Eminem and The Heat by Lil Wayne. Why were these songs removed?

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so just then I went to eat dinner and now I come back and a lot of songs are gone, Love$sick, by A$AP ROCKY, all of ROSES by Hoverdoss, Chloraseptic remix and Role Model by Eminem and The Heat by ...
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

Hello everyone. Can you help me, to find this number on Spotify: Filho de Davi from Ray Santos..Thanks you verry much from The Netherlands.. Kinds regards Nicola van Bemmel

• Hello everyone.   Can you help me, to find this number on Spotify: Filho de Davi from Ray Santos.. Thanks you verry much from The Netherlands..   Kinds regards   Nicol...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes