Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Beyoncé’s “EVERYTHING IS LOVE” is not streaming on my playlist

So Beyoncé recently released her new album, “EVERYTHING IS LOVE” right? Well I added some of the songs from that album to a few of my playlists. At first it was working just fine. The songs showed up on my playlist and played just fine. But something...

• Casual Listener
  • So Beyoncé recently released her new album, “EVERYTHING IS LOVE” right? Well I added some of the songs from that album to a few of my playlists. At first it was working just fine. The songs showed up...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question on sampled artists (Shiloh Dynasty)

Is it proper to consider a sampled artist to be a 'featured artist' when suggesting edits in line-in? Or are sampled artists usually not credited at all? I noticed that many songs where Shiloh Dynasty is sampled are incorrectly credited to one of thr...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it proper to consider a sampled artist to be a 'featured artist' when suggesting edits in line-in? Or are sampled artists usually not credited at all? I noticed that many songs where Shiloh Dynast...
  • Tastemaker_Joe
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to import listening history, or have a meaningful discover weekly?

I have a last.fm account with a lot of history in it, and I just started using spotify.Now I found a way to get that history, and even convert it into a spotify playlist; how can I make it so that spotify takes that source of data into account? OR ev...

• I have a last.fm account with a lot of history in it, and I just started using spotify. Now I found a way to get that history, and even convert it into a spotify playlist; how can I make it so that ...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Album year documented wrong

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 Home 64 Bit My Question or IssueHey there people, I came across a little issue and I don't know where else to report it than here:I was listening to the band Negura Bunget, when I sa...

• Regular
  •     Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device PC Operating System Windows 10 Home 64 Bit   My Question or Issue Hey there people,   I came across a little issue an...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Add This Song

A'thuna Al Thoufuli

• A'thuna Al Thoufuli
  • NHJZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album request: Within Temptation ‎– The Q-Music Sessions

Hello, Is it possible to get this album?Within Temptation ‎– The Q-Music SessionsLabel: BMG ‎– 53800829 2Country: BeneluxReleased:19 Apr 2013Genre:Rock, Pop Style:Symphonic Rock, Pop Rock https://www.discogs.com/Within-Temptation-The-Q-Music-Sessions...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Is it possible to get this album? Within Temptation ‎– The Q-Music Sessions Label: BMG ‎– 53800829 2 Country: Benelux Released:19 Apr 2013 Genre:Rock, Pop Style: Symphonic Rock,...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

1 song from album missing

So, there’s a song I really like, it’s called: It’s my turn to fly, by The Urge, but when I view the album that it’s part of it’s the only song missing, any ideas?

• So, there’s a song I really like, it’s called: It’s my turn to fly, by The Urge, but when I view the album that it’s part of it’s the only song missing, any ideas?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Add SOUNDTRACKS request

Deus Ex GOTY Soundtrack - Alexander Brandon, Michiel van den Bos, Dan GardopeeVampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines Soundtrack - Rik SchafferCastlevania Symphony of the Night Soundtrack - Michiru YamaneCowboy Bebop Soundtrack - Yoko KannoBlade Runner So...

• Visitor
  • ...leep**ing community wishlist where people can vote on artists, albums and soundtracks to be added. A PUBLIC one. Not an internal one. So at least we know you're listening and not just "listening".
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music to add

I can't stand it by billy preston Seven languages by camper van Beethoven And more lil peep

• I can't stand it by billy preston  Seven languages by camper van Beethoven  And more lil peep 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kraftklub

Hello, im searching for the song "Juppe" of the band Kraftklub. You can find it on their album and on YouTube - but I don't find it on Spotify? I really like the song and I'm wondering why? Best regards

• Hello, im searching for the song "Juppe" of the band Kraftklub. You can find it on their album and on YouTube - but I don't find it on Spotify? I really like the song and I'm wondering why?   ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music request

Hey! I was wondering if you guys could add King Of The Fall and Drunk In Love by XO/The Weeknd back? Really miss this tracks and they deserve to be heard

• Hey!  I was wondering if you guys could add King Of The Fall and Drunk In Love by XO/The Weeknd back? Really miss this tracks and they deserve to be heard 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song no longer available - Just so you know - Jesse Mccartney

Hi, I have been listening to Jeesse Mccartney's album and discovered that his old album is no longer available?.. I mean this is really old too Just so you know - Jesse Mccartney

• Hi,   I have been listening to Jeesse Mccartney's album and discovered that his old album is no longer available?.. I mean this is really old too 😞 Just so you know - Jesse Mccartney
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This year's summer rewind is weirdly inaccurate?

I was a huge fan of the Summer Rewind playlist from 2017. Today (I assume), the playlist was updated with new, supposedly personalized summer songs. The content is weirdly composed in my case though, containing a lot of songs that I have never listen...

• I was a huge fan of the Summer Rewind playlist from 2017. Today (I assume), the playlist was updated with new, supposedly personalized summer songs. The content is weirdly composed in my case t...
  • BoWLiNBallerina
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

All your KPOP needs in one place!

Hi everyone, for the past four years I have been using a spotify playlist that has been carefully curated with new and old school kpop jams.If you need a great all round playlist for new and old tunes then this playlist is definitely one to check out...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, for the past four years I have been using a spotify playlist that has been carefully curated with new and old school kpop jams. If you need a great all round playlist for new and old tu...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Michael McDonald request

Can you please add Sweet Freedom by Michael McDonald to his library? It is missing.

• Can you please add Sweet Freedom by Michael McDonald to his library?  It is missing.
  • GregBeddor
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Nas' New Album

Does anyone know why Nas' new album isn't on Spotify? 

• Does anyone know why Nas' new album isn't on Spotify?  
  • 7o2pyo-m7_pcd
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two songs have had their audio switched

The songs are Fearless by drumsound & bassline smith the extended vip and the distro remix here are specific links. They used to be the correct songs but recently these two have been switched. https://open.spotify.com/track/6aeze6U7N5gIPIlqZHCOgx?si=...

• The songs are Fearless by drumsound & bassline smith the extended vip and the distro remix here are specific links. They used to be the correct songs but recently these two have been switched. &...
  • 7o2pyo-m7_pcd
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reported broken song

So I reported broken song with all of its details a couple months ago and received reply from Spotify moderator that "fixing broken song may take weeks". Now it's been more than 6 months already and it hasn't been fixed at all. Does Spotify care abou...

• Casual Listener
  • So I reported broken song with all of its details a couple months ago and received reply from Spotify moderator that "fixing broken song may take weeks". Now it's been more than 6 months already and ...
  • 7o2pyo-m7_pcd
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes