Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Superuser Contribution Internet Lounge

I wanted to make sure that what I have posted is within the user guidelines and not in any violation. I simply embedded a posted using a users playlist on a site made for listening to music or what I like to call an online venue. As far as I can tell...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to make sure that what I have posted is within the user guidelines and not in any violation. I simply embedded a posted using a users playlist on a site made for listening to music or what I...
  • rleepresson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pop Sauce

The picture for Pop Sauce on my Spotify looks erotic and it looks like a woman sat with her legs open with a large **bleep** like object next to her. CHANGE the image please as my 11 year old son uses it, and in fact, it was him that noticed!

• The picture for Pop Sauce on my Spotify looks erotic and it looks like a woman sat with her legs open with a large **bleep** like object next to her.  CHANGE the image please as my 11 year old s...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting your own music onto Spotify

Hey guys! I wrote a little thing about my experience with using Distrokid to get my music onto Spotify. Sorry if it isn't relevant but a few people have asked me so I thought I'd describe the pros and cons https://medium.com/@jordan.oakley.music/dist...

• Roadie
  • Hey guys! I wrote a little thing about my experience with using Distrokid to get my music onto Spotify. Sorry if it isn't relevant but a few people have asked me so I thought I'd describe the pros an...
  • TJByun
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • aggregators
    distribution
    Distrokid
    independent music
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Uncomplete album / Missing songs

Hey together, I have a question and I'm not sure this is the right place to ask. I want to listen to Uriah Heep > Equator> Poor Little Rich Girl. In the Preview I can see 10 titles for this album but if you choose it only one song is available. Is th...

• Hey together,  I have a question and I'm not sure this is the right place to ask.   I want to listen to Uriah Heep > Equator> Poor Little Rich Girl. In the Preview I can see 10 tit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

XXXTENTACION - Let's Pretend We're Numb

I tried finding this song called "Let's pretend we're numb" from XXXTentacion but couldn't find it. Why is it like this? Found someone else singing the same text but it's not from X as you can hear.Would love to hear that Song on Spotify

• I tried finding this song called "Let's pretend we're numb" from XXXTentacion but couldn't find it. Why is it like this? Found someone else singing the same text but it's not from X as you can hear. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Ability to view plays of each track on the playlist

Does anyone know of any tool / service to see the number of plays of each song in the playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know of any tool / service to see the number of plays of each song in the playlist?
  • gryffyn
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Taylor Swift, Reputation

I was wondering why Spotify hasn't released the whole of Taylor Swifts new album Reputation, when it was released to the public on the 10th of November. They've released the singles from the album which are: Look what you made me do, ...Ready for it?...

• I was wondering why Spotify hasn't released the whole of Taylor Swifts new album Reputation, when it was released to the public on the 10th of November. They've released the singles from the album w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

two profiles merge ?!

Annyeong, I do not know if this question is at the right place here? How can two of one artist's profiles be merged into one when one is written incorrectly? here:JEON IN KWUN (correct)spotify:artist:1X4GJcin8mpL64LOWKO906 Jun In Kwun (incorrect)spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Annyeong, I do not know if this question is at the right place here?   How can two of one artist's profiles be merged into one when one is written incorrectly?   here: JEON IN KWUN (co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • K-pop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify France : playlist French Touch

The playlist French touch recently changed and I can't find back some titles that were in the precedent version. Is there any solution to find the old playlist or does anyone have saved it ?

• The playlist French touch recently changed and I can't find back some titles that were in the precedent version. Is there any solution to find the old playlist or does anyone have saved it ? 
  • Marcolutecia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music request!

Any chance you could add flat brush zombies "Better off Dead" album

• Any chance you could add flat brush zombies "Better off Dead" album
  • Vizziiz
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Duplicated artists and doubts about uploading older releases

Hello, I play in a band which released the 3rd album this year. This 3rd album was uploaded to Spotify by the guy from our label. Yesterday I uploaded the band's first 2 albums which were released a few years ago as self-released (no labels involved)...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nd albums. How can I fix this into only one artist? And my big questions: How would it be regarding royalties, etc... when both artists are merged by the spotify content staff? Thank you
  • Infernalord
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Local Files

How can I make the local files that I added to my playlists avaliable for my followers to play and listen to?

• How can I make the local files that I added to my playlists avaliable for my followers to play and listen to?
  • Audiozobe
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moby wait for me

Does anyone know why this album was removed?

• Does anyone know why this album was removed?
  • davidianwolf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Not an Idea

Not an idea just a thanks for my discovery weekly being so so so good. I really appreacite it, whoever does that or whatever, thank you!

• Not an idea just a thanks for my discovery weekly being so so so good. I really appreacite it, whoever does that or whatever, thank you! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find this song! Help?

So a couple weeks ago I found a song in my discover weekly that I REALLY liked. I did download the whole discover album, but now I can't find the song anywhere? The title is "Home" but I don't know who the artist it because it was written in Chinese ...

• Casual Listener
  • So a couple weeks ago I found a song in my discover weekly that I REALLY liked. I did download the whole discover album, but now I can't find the song anywhere? The title is "Home" but I don't know w...
  • Linnij
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify owned playlist

On the home page could you create a playlist under the "Electronic/Dance" genre called "UK Garage". I love 90's garage but find it hard to search out songs and playlists fir this genre. Any help would be appreciated!

• On the home page could you create a playlist under the "Electronic/Dance" genre called "UK Garage". I love 90's garage but find it hard to search out songs and playlists fir this genre.  &nbsp...
  • carshine111
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't open Spotify

Hi! I can't seem to open Spotify on my laptop anymore. My laptop is fully updated, but the program just doesn't open.Spotify works on my iPad and my iPhone, just not on this device. I have tried everything (even deleting and re-installing Spotify), b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I can't seem to open Spotify on my laptop anymore. My laptop is fully updated, but the program just doesn't open. Spotify works on my iPad and my iPhone, just not on this device. I have tried ev...
  • gracenats
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

incorrecta fecha release album

Shed Seven - Change Giver pone 1964 pero este album salio en 1994 pueden arreglarlo ?

• Shed Seven - Change Giver    pone 1964   pero este album salio en 1994   pueden arreglarlo ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes