Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

folders for playlists

folders for playlists

ability to place playlists into folders (like google drive format if you will)

so I could organize the different areas of my life where I run music for say kids camp, but I only use those playlists few times a year and want them all in one place.

another folder could be chill music, but within that I would have jazz, acoustic, worship acoustic, ect....

4 Replies

I can't believe I'm saying this, BUT you can do that already, you can read more on the support page here. and also you can rename the folders so it's not mixed up. 

1. Select a playlist and drag and drop it to a playlist folder.
  2. Or, right-click a playlist folder and select Create playlist.

Super cool!

But doesn’t show up on mobile app right?

Well that I don't know cause I don't use mobile but I think it's a good idea to put it in with your idea cause people are going to think you're not talking about mobile. 

Hey there @Dougreid

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community! We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

We can confirm that you can create the playlist folders only in the desktop app or in the web player, but they'll be visible in the mobile app as well. 

Hope this clears things up. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts