Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stop Complaining! Be Happy!

Stop Complaining! Be Happy!

This will probably be removed but I don't care.

Listen, you all need to stop with your stupid complaining and crying all the time, truth is they will probably never get it perfect but guess what?

Who cares!!

You all should be lucky Spotify even exists, they are taking sooo heat from record labels/artists just to bring you free music.

You don't like it?

There are about a half a dozen other programs and websites you can use, trust me, we will not miss your crying all the time

14 Replies

You are right, but i became sad when some cool features disappeared.

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

you are right too, cool features disappearing sucks, but you make your request and then move on. Sitting there and posting over and over complaining just hides all of the real posts that could actually be beneficial

@jrdnkasparek

It's great to read some messages like yours, full of good sense. 🙂

If I can add some words to what you said, I would tell, that despite all the changes since Spotify exists and I use it as premium (2009), nothing has never stopped me to do what I like the most, digging music and share it on my website with everyone who appreciates my choices.

Spotify will make improvements to the last version in future updates but however, there is always a solution for temporary problems..

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you! and you shoul correct your message a bit, but I do understand what you are saying for the most part and I agree.

This coming from a person that was one of the first people to beta test Spotify in the U.S. 😄

People will stop complaining when Spotify stop making stupid decisions and stop removing essential functionality.

My guess is that people will be complaining for a long time!

Let me ask you this,

Can you listen to music?

Can you search for songs?

Can you add songs to your music?

If you answered yes to those questions then no other features are what you call "essential"

As for Spotify's decisions it is a matter of opinion my friend. If Spotify based every decision on what every single person wanted then no progress would ever get accomplished

Functionality that is there previously and then taken away is stupid and nonsensical.

Not being able to sort search results is crazy. This was taken away a year ago and now they have taken away the workaround.. Complete madness.

Hey Spotify, would you like me to shut up and go away or keep paying you every month?

Yeah, I thought so.

what's madness is that you think it is madness

Listen, I didn't say you could not complain, but once is enough, and bitching on about it for 5 paragraphs is not helpful to listen to feedback and add the features you want so badly.

All I am saying is, stop with the bitching and do something that will actually be useful and helpful

Now, is that too much to ask??

@jrdnkasparek wrote:

All I am saying is, stop with the bitching and do something that will actually be useful and helpful

Now, is that too much to ask??

I think the fact that there is so much complaining is useful; it sends a message to Spotify that people don't like having functionality removed.

And just because you are prepared to put up with a downgraded product, don't expect others to do so.

@Soundofus wrote:

there is always a solution for temporary problems..

In this case, it's install to a previous version and apply the fix to stop it updating.

This has got to be the stupidest and most brown-nose thread ever !

Are you an undercover Spotify employee ?

I'd actually hope so, otherwise it's even more ridiculous  😉

@Grazzt wrote:

This has got to be the stupidest and most brown-nose thread ever !

Are you an undercover Spotify employee ?

Tidal / Deezer / Rdio is my guess 😄

Follow me

Ha ha well that could be some counter-psychology indeed, saying "stop crying and quit Spotify for another program"  😉

Only thing is, like I said in another thread, it seems that all those other programs don't have any real client that you can download and install, you have to always use your web browser to listen to your playlists, and that kinda sucks unfortunately  😞

Suggested posts