Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify becomes all blurry (?)

Spotify becomes all blurry (?)

I have been using Spotify for a year now and everything has been fine, until a few weeks ago when it has started to behave strangely. When I open Spotify, it looks fine, and all of a sudden, the whole layout becomes blurry (see attachment). What is happening? What can I do?

spotify_issue.png
5 Replies

Hey, @mkhadraoui - 

Let's try out a clean reinstall of Spotify first! Reinstalling Spotify can fix most of the issues; 

Install through here: https://www.spotify.com/us/download/other/

Thank you 🙂

Hey @SpotiCheck,

Thank you for your reply. If I re-install Spotify, am I going to lose my playlists and all the songs that I have set aside (in Songs)?

Thanks

@mkhadraoui wrote:

@hey @SpotiCheck,

Thank you for your reply. If I re-install Spotify, am I going to lose my playlists and all the songs that I have set aside (in Songs)?

Thanks

Hey, @mkhadraoui - 

No; your playlists and songs from your library is saved to your account, so it's safe to reinstall Spotify 🙂

Thank you. Unfortunately, downloading Spotify again solved the problem only for a few days, and now I see this strange behaviour again.

Any other solution available?

Hey @mkhadraoui

It's a weird issue, really.

Disabling hardware acceleration removes the issue more permanently.
Possibly some graphic glitch. I wonder if I have it too... I don't really use the client every day, haven't seen it.

Let me know if you have questions!

Suggested posts