Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

next button wont work with new update

next button wont work with new update

I downloaded the new update a couple days ago and added some songs to the "songs" section instead of the starred where the rest of my music was because for some reason spotify added that feature and made it difficult to star things (?) but when I click on an individual song and click the next button either on the songs or stared parts of my library the next song that is played is from the starred playlist. That playlist plays in order and started with some song I played the other day. Now each time I click on a random song and then click the next button it goes remembers where after the original song I played was and plays subsequesnt songs depending on how many times I have clicked next. So now, when I click next, it goes automatically to the tenth song after the original one that I selected the other day. If I quit the app and reopen it, I can play any song by clicking on it, but if I click next, it will go to the eleventh song after that one I chose the other day to listen to. Please help, this is so darn annoying!

1 Reply

I think the easiest thing will be to reinstall spotify and see if that fixes this behaviour.

Suggested posts