Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t play any music

Can’t play any music

After the last update I can’t play any songs on my desktop. Spotify says it can’t play this song right now. I have tried to log out, close the app and then log in again. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. The funny thing is that my family members can play my playlists when they log in on the same device. I have a Premium Family account. I’m desperate! 

2 Replies

Same problem ,i tried, installing and uninstalling, updating drivers, going though youtube to indian tech people to diasable and re-enble hardware acceleration, deleting app data, re-installing audio drivers. rebooted pc more than 3 times.

PLEASE HELP ADMIN

Hi folks,

Thank you for posting on the Community and sorry for the late reply, we've just come across this thread.

We understand you already reinstalled the app, could you run a clean reinstall? This one is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

If the reinstall doesn't do the trick, please send us the make, model and operative system of your device, as well as the Spotify version you're running. 

Keep us posted. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts