Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error 101!!!! I can't log in!!! =(

Solved!

Error 101!!!! I can't log in!!! =(

Hi. At first my spotify showed me that I was offline even tho I was connected to my internet and I have tried going onto different internet connections but I still couldnt connect so I decided to log off and tried logging back in and thats when this error 101 kept popping up and now I can't log back in. I keep getting that error 101 message everytime I try to log in. I have tried EVERYTHING. I tried reinstalling by following the instructions given from the help forum. I tried changing my password. I tried going to my firewall and allowing spotify but when I check my firewall it said that spotify was allowed. I also checked my antivirus software and spotify was allowed in that too. I've gone through everything more than a dozen times and I am still getting that error. Can anyone please help me? PLEASE?!?!?! =( 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If it's not your firewall settings as user DevSumner suggested, it could be due to youreally anti-virus, or location (for example, a college campus)

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Im having the same problem its a nightmare =(

I have the same problem, I put my account offline so that it wouldn't take my data and my phone logged off and now I can't log in, I'm angry, it's telling me that I have to go online to log in but I can't go online if I don't log in!

I'm 99% sure it's with your firewall settings try visiting the firewall settings and resetting them to default and make sure your Spotify is updated!

It's happening to me as well on my android phone...it very frustrating as there is no information on this web page on what to do!! I am a premium user but unable to listen to music so I am basically throwing my money away!

Marked as solution

If it's not your firewall settings as user DevSumner suggested, it could be due to youreally anti-virus, or location (for example, a college campus)

BUT HOW DO I GO TO FIREWALL SETTINGS PLSSSSSSSS

Suggested posts