Premium

Country

Finland

Device

HP laptop

Operating System

WIN 7 Enterprise

My Question or Issue

My entire play queue and history have been deleted every day this week when I've started the app. I usually have about 3-10 albums waiting in queue and don't really follow what songs I'm listening to, so it's pretty frustrating to have to try to remember which album/song I was on yesterday when I left work.

Normally, when leaving work I pause the music and close the desktop app and put the laptop to sleep and the next morning when I come back I just start the app again and my queue and history are there, ready to continue right where I left off.

If I don't pause the music before closing the app the queue and history are always deleted, but each day so far this week the queue and history have been deleted regardless.

I have only been using the desktop app, but I do have the Android version installed on my phone as well.

Is there anything I could do to fix this and have my queue stay there over night?

It would also help if at least my history stayed there, so I could check where I was and then try to remember and add back every album I had in queue.

Cheers!

T

1 Reply

I think the recent updates have a lot to answer for, I'd love to a have a slightly older build BEFORE all these issues? Also have you recently reinstalled the desktop app? I noticed the same issue after I reinstalled it (yet another different issue) 

Suggested posts