Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Buffering Issues

Spotify Buffering Issues

Hello, I'm a premium member running Spotify on windows 10, and I have great internet speed and connection. At times, spotify randomly has to buffer and then when it plays it will probably play for ten more seconds and then stops and says "can't play current song" It's done this on multiple songs and at times it won't even play songs because the buffering is so terrible. I'm located in the United States, and I'm running through an Artelco server which is quite fast and rarely interrupted. YOUTUBE loads faster than this. Come on, please help here? If this continues, I will cancel my supscription and switch to someone else because this is simply ridiculous. I pay for this, I shouldn't have to deal with such terrible buffering/refusal to play songs it has played before.

3 Replies

I've been having a similar issue, for the past two to three weeks on my Samasung galaxy S8. The song plays but it constantly buffers every 5-10 seconds throughout the song. It doesn't matter what wi-fi network I'm using or if I'm using my own data. It also does it once or twice even if I'm in offline mode. This has never happened before and I've been a spoitfy preimum member for almost two years. I've reinstalled the app and changed the streaming audio quality, but it didn't solve the issue.

The only big difference I can think of is I got my S8 about a month ago, however none of my other music apps are having this issue. It's just spotify and it was fine for the first week. It's kind of bummer because I love the app, it's just becoming really frustrating. 

Same here, none of devices are new, just suddenly Spotify started to buffer songs.... IT'S FRUSTRATING! Please do sth about it...

Same here. The problem seems to be more common since the latest desktop update.Spotify, however, work like a charm on website.

Suggested posts