Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on windows desktop and iphone

Spotify on windows desktop and iphone

This morning when I tried to listen to Spotify on my iPhone 7 through a Bluetooth speaker it would only play for a couple of seconds and then stop.  I'd hit play again and it would do the same thing repeatedly.  I tried restarting the app and my speaker, but nothing seemed to fix the issue.  I also have it loaded on my windows laptop, so I went there and am having the exact same issue.  It only plays a song for seconds and then stops.  I need to hit play again and then it stops again.  Again, I rebooted everything and still am having the same issue on both devices, which says to me this is a Spotify issue, not a device issue.  Any idea on how to fix this?  I am a Premium member.  

1 Reply

Try restarting the iPhone, or if you have already tried that, unpair your Bluetooth speaker and repair it again. If that doesn't work, log out of Spotify then log back in. Hopefully, that will work. Check that your speaker has the latest drivers installed or the app for it is not telling you you need to update anything.

Suggested posts