Premium

Country

France

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

Hello , when i play a track and i launch Chrome after the sound stop 5 sec after and i can't push play or pause 

the time continue but not with the sound 

sometimes my Spotify crash if i wait too long

Tkx for the future help 

4 Replies

Hey there @ZBRAAAH,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community 🙂

Would you mind letting us know if you've already tried any troubleshooting steps? This will help us give you better suggestions. 

It would also be helpful to know the exact Spotify version you're currently running.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello 

I have already tried to format reinstall and clear the cache nothing change .. 

Version : Spotify  pour Windows
1.1.73.517.gbef50fdb

tkx ! 

Hey @ZBRAAAH,

Thanks for your reply.

Just to confirm, did you follow these steps when reinstalling the app? Those are more thorough and can be helpful to remove any corrupted files that might be causing trouble.

Additionally, try clearing your hosts file with the steps you'll find here. Even though the title of that post is for a different topic, you'll find the steps to follow after scrolling down a bit.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Non battery related, Android solution that worked for me:

1. Enable developer options on your android(google how to do it if you don’t know)
  2. Inside the "Developer Options" scroll down to the “APPS” tab
  3. Make sure “Don’t keep activities" is turned off. If this feature ia turned on, your apps will automatically close themselves as soon as you leave them. It is safe as far as I know to turn this feature off.
  4. Under the same tab, make sure "Suspend execution for cached apps" is "Enabled". The two other options are both not good as they both will close your apps when you leave them. The "Enabled" option is the best when it comes to battery saving as well as performance, accessibility and comfort. It is safe as far as I know to enable this feature.
  5. You may need to restart your phone for the changes to apply. Do as your phone says.

This solution fixed it completely for me. It seems like this problem is related to the new android 12 update. 

If this solution worked for you, please continue spreading it so others could once again enjoy their phone's experience.

Suggested posts