Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Personal Computer

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17134 Build 17134

My Question or Issue

I found a bug.  You need to know, that I'm using two displays and whenever I move the fullscreened Spotify window to the display it get's a little buggy (see attachted screenshot). I didn't find any place to report bugs so I try this here. Maybe any of the staff members can remit this to any developer.

Regards,

MacMarshmello

spotify bug.png
3 Replies

Hey @MacMarshmello, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Just to confirm, is Spotify the only app that gets buggy when you move it to the 2nd screen? Can you try with a different app to check if a similar behaviour is detected?

Also, try to click the Maximize button in the right top corner of the app a few times from the second screen and let us know if changes to the way it's supposed to show usually.

Keep us posted.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

@Julian

Just to confirm, is Spotify the only app that gets buggy when you move it to the 2nd screen? Can you try with a different app to check if a similar behaviour is detected?

I couldn't find any other app having the same problems. I recently read that the app Discord has similar bugs but I didn't make experience with that.

@Julian Also, try to click the Maximize button in the right top corner of the app a few times from the second screen and let us know if changes to the way it's supposed to show usually. 

If I click on the button the window will be minimized how it should and if I click on the button again it maximizes how it should. But the bug is still there as soon as I move the window to the other screen.

Hey @MacMarshmello,

Thanks for letting us know. We can confirm this is being looked into. 

We'll let you know if we need any more info! 

Suggested posts