Premium

Country

Germany

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Today I noticed that my music played from the Spotify Desktop App isn't showing up on discord anymore. So I immediately unlinked Spotify from discord and removed permission for discord. But this didn't help. Then I uninstalled discord and spotify. I did clean uninstalls for both. After that I unlinked Spotify and Discord again and removed permission for discord again. However it didn't solve my problem. I found a web player from Spotify online and played music from there and it actually showed up on discord. So the problem is not discord, it's Spotify. After this I restarted my router because I thought it could help but it didn't. I researched on the internet and found a thread that basically said that I should Spotify as a game and then remove it again. But however it didn't work form me. I found nothing on the internet which solved my problem. That's why I am here. If anyone asks I also set Spotify in the offline mode and then removed the offline mode again. But nothing helped. I would appreciate help

0 Replies

Suggested posts