Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Artist Jordyn Sugar

New Artist Jordyn Sugar

Hi guys please check out my Step-daughters new Single "Leaves Me".  We recorded the song here at our home studio along side Vito Luprano.   We are in the process of finishing her EP.

Jordyn Sugar Bio:

Jordyn Sugar was born in Toronto, Ontario on July 9th 2003 and currently resides in Montreal, Quebec. At the young age of 3 everyone knew that music would be a huge part of her life. With her love and passion for drumming, this gave her the beat to follow her dreams for music. Her family quickly saw, that she displayed a natural ability and talent for rhythm and timing. Things really took a twist and turn when she built up the confidence to reveal her secret talent for singing in 2019. She started learning how to play the guitar, piano and developed her musical skills. Jordyn was all self-taught throughout this time. In May 2020, it was time for Jordyn to reveal her talent and skillset when she decided to post her first singing video on TikTok. As time went on Jordyn amassed a rather large following on social media and with this growth came a huge boost of confidence.

Jordyn’s hard work and dedication truly paid off when one of her videos were seen by the former executive producer and talent manager of Celine Dion, Vito Luprano. Vito saw huge potential in Jordyn and knew with the right vocal coach, Nancy Martinez, she would be able to help her correct her pitch and hone in on her raw untapped talent. Vito was struck and intrigued by Jordyn’s, girl next door persona, likability and warm personality.

In May 2021, Music producer and song writer, a young Clifford Goilo wrote the song ‘Leaves Me’, which was personally written for Jordyn’s voice. After recording ‘Leaves Me’, the whole team was confident this would be Jordyn’s first single.

https://open.spotify.com/album/2LR6xyUvGeRaZVFNKMShYD?si=MjjCSbPZQa6k46s3UtCbgA&dl_branch=1 

0 Replies

Suggested posts