Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I get the Spotify Watch app?

Ivan

Answer:

We’re constantly on the go - whether bouncing between the gym, work, school, or just chilling - and our smartwatches are the tool that keeps us up to speed. That’s why Spotify has designed apps for smartwatch on Android and Apple based smart watches, giving you the ability to seamlessly access and control your music and podcasts without missing a beat. 

What system requirements are necessary?

Android

The Spotify smartwatch app is available for devices with Android 9 or above version. 

Apple Watch

You’ll need an iPhone running iOS 13 or above and an Apple Watch on watch OS 7.0 or above if your Spotify app version is 8.7.34 (or any later version).

How do I install the Spotify app on my smartwatch?

Android

Start by downloading Spotify from the Google Play Store on your watch. 

On a phone, tablet, or computer go to this page and enter your Spotify login details. In case you don’t have a Spotify account yet, just choose SIGN UP. Once you’ve logged in, enter the code you see on your watch and select PAIR

Apple Watch

Make sure you’ve paired your Apple Watch to your iPhone via Bluetooth.

In order for Spotify to show on your Apple Watch you need to have the Spotify app installed on your iPhone and your own Spotify account. Just open it on your watch and you can log in to start playing. 

In case you can’t see the Spotify app on your Apple Watch, simply follow these steps to install it.

More info about Spotify on Apple Watch can be found in this article. 

How do I get help?

Android

If you need help with setting up and troubleshooting, have a look here

Apple Watch

To get help with setting up or troubleshooting, check out this help article. 

Didn't help? Search for more Spotify Answers, or create a new thread and ask the Community.